The 28-C Series is the tankless solution for the high-end Paloma House that luxuriates its owners in an abundance of hot water. There is a 28-C solution for the water needs of any and every home.
Very simply, the 28-C is a hot water server that can be installed as a multi-unit system to give you twice, thrice, even four times the volume of hot water of a single 28-R Paloma... on up to a colossal system consisting of 20 Palomas acting in concert as a single system.
The brains for this system reside in a special multi-unit digital controller.
Do you need the abundance offered by the 28-C Series? Perhaps, if...
You are afraid that a single 28-R Paloma will not keep up with the simultaneous hot water demand during the daily shower-time rush... or
You need a solution for the holidays, when who knows how many showers will be called into action... or
You need a hot water solution that will keep up with the hot water wonderworld you are building into your new home... or
You simply want to take advantage of the fast-fill capability of your new whirlpool tub, at rates of 8 or 10 gallons per minute.
Click here to download the product manual.
- Built In Back Flow Preventer (Included)
- Endless hot water on demand
- Energy efficiency - heats water only when it is needed
- Compact, and takes no floor space (wall-hung installation)
- Unmatched Safety Engineering
- Proprietary Oxygen Depletin Safety System (on indoor model)
- Proprietary Film Wrap Overheat Limiter (on heat exchanger)
- Flame failure and anti-boil protection
- Freeze protection to minus 30° F
- Built-in diagnostics and usage record
- Includes Digital Controller to set temperature and display diagnostics
- 100° to 180° F output temperature
- Minimum flow for ignition: 0.66 GPM
- Power Return: AUTO-ON at last setting after power interruption
- Low NOx emissions meet SCAQMD rule 1121 requirements
- Can be used in circulation systems up to 140° F
Multi-Unit System Features:
- 1 to 20 unit systems with 199,900 to 3.99 million BTU/hr inputs
- MIC-180 Maniforld Controller quickly and tightly calibrates firing, temperature and volume output of each unit in system
- Control logic distributes heating load to maximize system life
- Can be delivered and installed in tight locations
- Built in system back-up
- Units can be serviced without "bringing the system down