The Evolution Essential™ grinds what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket—a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens.
Our powerful food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Septic Assist™, designed specifically for homes with septic systems.
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
What's more, if you've never owned a food waste disposer, you're in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator® disposers are economical to operate: in fact, they're among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
The Evolution Essential™ offers the following features:
- MultiGrind™ Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal™ Makes the Evolution Essential™ at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
- Quiet-Collar™ Sink Baffle Ensures quiet operation.