Haws Wall Mounted with Bracket Emergency Eye Wash
- Eyewash Head Assembly: Model SP62FC withSoft-Flo SP11FC ABS plastic eyewash anti-surgeheads, one-piece electro-polished Type 304 stainlesssteel eyewash yoke, and 9095 dust covers. 1/4in IPS.
- Eyewash Head: Model SP11FC green ABS plasticanti-surge Soft-Flo eyewash head with built-in 1.2 gpmflow control. 1/4in IPS.
- Dust Cover: Model 9095 green polyethylene plasticdust cover. Dust covers protect heads and automaticallyreleases with water pressure.
- Receptor: Model SP93 11in round green ABS plasticreceptor. Resistant to damage from alkalies, saltsolutions, oils and most acids.
- Eyewash Valve: Model SP229 chrome-plated brassstay-open ball valve, equipped with a stainless steel balland stem. Full flow occurs with push on stainless steelflag. 1/2in IPS inlet and outlet.
- In-Line Strainer: Model SP509 chrome-plated brassin-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer that prevents debrisfrom reaching the eye or eye/face wash. Easilyserviceable. 1/2in IPS inlet x 1/4in IPS outlet.
- Mounting: Model SP80 cast-aluminum wall bracket with chromate protective finish.
- Universal Sign: Model SP175 vertical universal emergency eyewash sign. Size: 8in x 10-3/4in.
- Test This Week Tag: SP170 is a green waterproof test card with space for date and initials of inspector. Used to record weekly testing of emergency equipment.
Wall Mounted Eye Wash Features
- Round 11in green ABS plastic receptor, aluminum wall bracket, and twin Soft-Flo ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads
- Supply: 1/2in IPS. Waste: 1- 1/4in IPS.