Haws Wall Mounted with Bracket Emergency Eye Wash
- Eye/Face Wash Head Assembly: Model SP69FCeye/face wash assembly has twin SP21FCFeather-FloŽ ABS plastic eye/face wash heads inSafety Green with integral flip top dust covers thatprotect heads and automatically release with waterpressure.
- Eye/Face Wash Head: Model SP21FC Feather-FloŽABS green plastic eye/face wash head with built-in 2.5gpm flow control with integral flip top dust cover thatautomatically releases with flow of water. 1/4" IPS.
- Receptor: Model SP90 11" round stainless steel withNo. 2L bright finish on exterior.
- Eyewash Valve: Model SP229 chrome-plated brassstay-open ball valve, equipped with a stainless steel balland stem. Full flow occurs with push on stainless steelflag. 1/2" IPS inlet and outlet.
- In-Line Strainer: Model SP509 chrome-plated brassin-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer that prevents debrisfrom reaching the eye or eye/face wash. Easilyserviceable. 1/2" IPS inlet x 1/4" IPS outlet.
- Mounting: Model SP80 cast-aluminum wall bracket withchromate protective finish.
- Universal Sign: Model SP175 vertical universal emergency eyewash sign. Size: 8" x 10-3/4".
- Test This Week Tag: SP170 is a green waterproof test card with space for date and initials of inspector. Used to record weekly testing of emergency equipment.
Wall Mounted Eye Wash Features
- Round 11in green ABS plastic receptor, aluminum wall bracket, and twin Soft-Flo ABS plastic anti-surge eyewash heads
- Supply: 1/2in IPS. Waste: 1- 1/4in IPS.