Noritz is proud to introduce our most efficient tankless heaters, the next generation in tankless technology - condensing heaters. This innovation utilizes a dual heat exchanger, a fusion of stainless steel and copper heat exchangers. The 100% stainless steel component captures the residual heat from the exhaust temperature to preheat the incoming water before it runs through the main copper heat exchanger. This results in dramatic reduction of carbon dioxide and increases the heater's efficiency level to over 93%! Another benefit of this technology is lower exhaust temperatures, which means less costly PVC can be used for its venting. A PVC adapter is built into the heater for easy installation.
It's the coolest and greenest tankless water heater available today! This is the highest performing condensing unit on the market today. Some other brand(s) may have a bit higher efficiency rating, but there is a fine balance between the efficiency level and flow rate performance. At Noritz we strive to maximize efficiency levels without sacrificing the hot water output, temperature fluctuations, and water pressure. Comfort and safety is something we do not compromise on.
Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment. These units also offer several innovations:
Condensing technology - The most advanced Noritz unit, over 93% efficiency level!
Combi-system set-up - Open loop system functionality for both potable water heating and space heating combination system.
Safety lock out - Default max. 120°F (refer to owner's manual for higher temp)
Dual flame burner - Noritz exclusive! Minimizes temperature fluctuations.
Fully modulating - Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
Dual heat exchanger - 100% stainless steel corrosion resistant heat exchanger fused with a commercial grade copper heat exchanger.
Turbo Flow - Up to 11.1 GPM @ 35° temperature rise (8.4 GPM @ 45° rise).
Quick Connect - Doubles output by connecting 2 identical units with a single cable.
Direct ignition - No standby pilot light.
Thermal fuse - Automatic overheat protection system.
Resin coated PC board - Increases durability and protection from elements.
Automatic air regulator - Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.
Click Here for specifications.
Click Here for owners manual.
|MODEL ||INSTALLATION ||WARRANTY ||ENERGY FACTOR (EF)** |
|Natural Gas || |
|NRC1111-OD ||Outdoor ||12yr/5yr parts/1yr labor* ||0.92 ||0.91 |
|NRC1111-DV ||Indoor ||12yr/5yr parts/1yr labor* ||0.92 ||0.91 |
*3-year replacement on the heat exchanger when product is used for commercial capacity, if it is used on other than a single family dwelling, or if the product is supplied with pre-heated or circulated water. 5yr parts/1yr labor.
**Energy Factor (EF) is a measurement of relative energy efficiency for a water heater; the high the EF, the more energy efficient the water heater.
>> Available in Natural Gas (NG) and Propane (LP) models only.
>> Temperature Settings: 100-140° F (in 5° F Intervals)(9 options)
>> Thermal efficiency for NRC1111-OD: 95% (NG), 95.9% (LP)
>> Thermal efficiency for NRC1111-DV: 95%(NG), 95.9%(LP)
>> Self-diagnostic onboard computer system
>> Back-up battery compatible
>> Recirculation compatible
>> Digital remote included
>> Energy Star qualified
>> ATTENTION!!! 3" or 4" PVC venting can only be used on condensing heaters (PVC adapter is built-in).
Please register your warranty online below or send your warranty cards to:
Noritz America Corp.
11160 Grace Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Warranty:Click Here to download warranty card.
Noritz America Corporation hereby warrants this gas water heater to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under the following conditions: Warranty Period1 This Warranty is extended by Noritz to the Owner for the duration of this Warranty. This Warranty takes effect on the date of installation of the Product by the Noritz Authorized Installer or 30 days after the date of purchase, whichever occurs first, and is effective until the specified anniversary of such date as follows:
- 12 years replacement on the heat exchanger when the product is used in a single family dwelling.
- For Commercial products, 5 years replacement on heat exchanger when the product is used for commercial capacity, if it is used in other than a single family dwelling, or if the product is supplied with pre-heated or circulated water.
- For Residential products, 3 years replacement on heat exchanger when the product is used for commercial capacity, if it is used in other than a single family dwelling, or if the product is supplied with pre-heated or circulated water.
- For Residential model series, NR83, NR98, NRC111, or NR111, 12 years replacement on heat exchanger when the product is used in a single family dwelling in conjunction with a controlled4 recirculation system installed in accordance with the Installation Manual.
- Parts other than heat exchanger, 5 years replacement of defective parts.
- 1 year approved reasonable labor.
1. This warranty period covers product installed on or after September 1, 2010. Product installed prior to September 1, 2010 and products which are no longer in production as of September 1, 2010 will be covered under the terms of the Limited Warranty as supplied in the original factory packaging.
2. Commercial products begin with the prefix “NC”. Residential products begin with the prefix “NR”.
3. 12 years or 6500 operational (burn) hours as recorded by the water heater, whichever occurs first.
4. An aquastat is the minimum pump control requirement in order to maintain the full recirculation warranty. Point of use or “on demand” recirculation system which are thermally controlled (i.e. aquastat) also classify as controlled systems.
5. Labor will be paid to an authorized Noritz Service Representative on approved warranty repairs.