Last Visited: Home
» Mini Splits 14 SEER » Mr. Slim Split-ductless: NEW PCA Series Ceiling Suspended Cooling Only 35,000 BTU's 14.4 SEER
| Mr. Slim Split-ductless: NEW PCA Series Ceiling Suspended Cooling Only 35,000 BTU's 14.4 SEER
Mr. Slim Split-ductless: PCA-Series Ceiling Suspended A/C
Mini Split Ductless Hi SEER Air Conditioner Cooling Only
Click Here For Our Mini Split BTU Sizing Calculator.Click Here For Mr. Slim's Full Line Catalog including features, info, sizing and specifications. (1.9MB)
Indoor Model - PCA-A36KA4
Outdoor Model - PUY-A36NHA4
Price Shown is for the Mini Split System Only.
Additional materials to complete your Mr. Slim installation are offered as options an or related items below.
*For Insulated Pre Flaired Copper Linesets we could not have made it easier for you.
You can either:
(a) Just order by the length of your lineset(s) as offered as an option below. We will send you the correct lineset(s) based on the model(s) you selected.
(b) Click Here to purchase the Mini Split Line Sets Separately from our Lineset product page. Don't sweat it (Mr. Slim Lineset Selector Included).
The new Mitsubishi Inverter R410A PCA-Series offers the following features:
- Advanced wireless wall mounted controller
- Hardwired, on the wall controller is also available (PAR-21MAA)
- Control Airflow Angle for Better Coverage AutoVane feature allows (4) different airflow angles to be set with wired remote. During cooling, permits the angle to self-adjust into a horizontal position to circulate cold air more effectively. During heating, the vane directs the hot air downward toward the floor, where it will rise and circulate, keeping the room comfortable from top to bottom.
- i-See Sensor Optional Accessory is a field-installed option that improves the operation in the room by sensing and controlling for the temperature felt by the room's occupants to help prevent over cooling or under heating. The sensor takes floor temperature samples every 40 seconds over a 160° angle of the surface area, then adjusts the Auto Fan and Vane control settings to account for ambient room temperature fluctuations.
- Easy Clean Filters Convenient tabs let you remove the washable filters quickly and easily for faster cleaning on the indoor units. No need to replace the filters.
- Outdoor unit sound level reduced by 4 to 8 dB(A)
- Outdoor unit cabinets meet or exceed Florida "Hurricane" code for high wind load conditions
- Inverter-driven DC Compressor detects subtle changes in temperature and automatically adjusts the compressor speed, which generates a higher energy efficiency with better performance than ever before.
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) Control advanced microprocessor technology aligns electrical input wave to improve electrical power factor up to 98%.
- Quiet Operation: You can hold a meeting or teach a class in quiet comfort.
- Low-ambient Cooling Operation allows for efficient operation with outdoor temperatures as low as 0°F for the inverter models.
- Easy Installation for your Contractor Installs quickly and easily, having no need for major construction and remodeling.
- Complete Zone Control Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and/or heating only those spaces.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant uses R410A, an environmentally friendly refrigerant and a high percentage is recyclable.
- Ideal for applications such as:
Computer Network Center, Telecom rooms, Restaurants, Classrooms, Building Entrances, Retail Stores and More.
Indoor Model -PCA-A36KA4
Outdoor Model - PUY-A36NHA4
|Application: ||A/C |
|BTU Cooling: ||35,000 |
|Mounting Location: ||Ceiling Suspended |
|SEER: ||14.4 |
|Capacity Range: ||12,000 - 35,000 |
|Moisture Removal: |
|Power Supply: |
(Phase, Cycle, Voltage)
|1-phase, 60Hz, 208 / 230V |
|Indoor Unit: ||PCA-A36KA4 |
|Airflow at Cooling: |
|Sound Pressure Level at Cooling: |
|Indoor Unit Dimensions: |
(W: In x D: in x H: in)
|63 x 26-3/4 x 9-1/16 |
|Indoor Unit Weight: ||79 lbs |
|Field Drainpipe Size O.D.: ||1-1/16 In. |
|Outdoor Unit: ||PUY-A36NHA4 |
|Compressor Type: ||Inverter-driven Scroll |
|Airflow: ||1,940 CFM |
|Refrigerant Control: ||Linear Expansion Valve |
|Sound Pressure Level at Cooling: ||48 dB(A) |
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions: |
(W: In x D: in x H: in)
|37-3/8 x 13 + 1-3/16 x 53-1/8 |
|Outdoor Unit Weight: ||163 lbs. |
|Remote Controller Type: ||Wireless Remote Controller Kit (MHK1) |
Wired Controller Optional(PAR-21MAA)
|Refrigerant Type: ||R410A |
|Refrigerant Charge: |
|6, 10 |
|Refrigerant Oil: |
(Type (fl. oz.)
|FV50S (28) |
|Refrigerant Pipe: |
(Gas Side O.D. / Liquid Side O.D.)
|5/8 in. / 3/8 in. |
|Refrigerant Pipe Length: |
(Height Difference (max.) / Length (max.))
|100 ft. / 165 ft. |
|Connection Method: |
|Flared / Flared |
|Limited Warranty: 7-year on compressor. 5-year on parts. Specifications are subject to change without notice. |
Click on the links below for more information:
The following links require Adobe Acrobat.
To download the latest version, click here!
Click Here for specifications.Click Here for Indoor Unit installation instructionsClick Here for Outdoor Unit installation instructions
Click Here For Detailed Information About This Product's Warranty.
Availability: Normally ships in two business days.