| Mr. Slim Split-ductless: NEW PCA Ceiling Suspended Hyper Heating H2i Heat Pump 34,000 BTU's 16 SEER
|BUY MORE FOR A BIGGER DISCOUNT |
|2-3 - Save An Addtitional 2%|
|4-5 - Save An Addtitional 4%|
|6+ - Save An Addtitional 6%|
SAVINGS SHOWN IN YOUR CART
Click Here For Our Mini Split BTU Sizing Calculator.
Click Here For Our Mr. Slim Model Selector.Click Here For Mr. Slim's Full Line Catalog including features, info, sizing and specifications. (1.9MB)
Mr. Slim Split-ductless: PCA-Series Ceiling Suspended Hyper Heating H2i Heat Pump
Indoor Model - PCA-A36KA
Outdoor Model - PUZ-HA36NHA2
Price Shown is for the Mini Split System Only.
Additional materials to complete your Mr. Slim installation are offered as options an or related items below.
*For Insulated Pre Flaired Copper Linesets we could not have made it easier for you.
You can either:
(a) Just order by the length of your lineset(s) as offered as an option below. We will send you the correct lineset(s) based on the model(s) you selected.
(b) Click Here to purchase the Mini Split Line Sets Separately from our Lineset product page. Dont sweat it (Mr. Slim Lineset Selector Included).
The new Mitsubishi Hyper-Heating Inverter H2i R410A PCA-Series offers the following features:
- New hard-wired, multi-lingual remote controller (PAR-21MAA) displays: Fault codes for both indoor and outdoor units, phone number of service contractor and critical unit operating data for service technician
- Wireless Controller available
- Control Airflow Angle for Better Coverage AutoVane feature allows (4) different airflow angles to be set with wired remote. During cooling, permits the angle to self-adjust into a horizontal position to circulate cold air more effectively. During heating, the vane directs the hot air downward toward the floor, where it will rise and circulate, keeping the room comfortable from top to bottom.
- i-See Sensor Optional Accessory is a field-installed option that imprives the operation in the room by sensing and controlling for the temperature felt by the room's occupants to help prevent over cooling or under heating. The sensor takes floor temperature samples every 40 seconds over a 160° angle of the surface area, then adjusts the Auto Fan and Vane control settings to account for ambient room temperature fluctuations.
- Twinning process available in which two indoor units act as one to spread the outdoor unit's capacity over a large area. If you have a large space, such as a long room or hallway which would be considered one zone, two indoor units can be connected to one outdoor unit to cool or heat hte space, providing maximum amount of comfort.
- Easy Clean Filters Convenient tabs let you remove the washable filters quickly and easily for faster cleaning on the indoor units. No need to replace the filters.
- Features H2i Hyper Heating Inverter which provides the extra heat-generating power needed to deliver year round comfort solutions to extreme climates. The exclusive H2i flash technology recovers heat energy that is normally wasted in the flash process at the outdoor coil in conventional heat pump systems.
- Outdoor unit sound level reduced by 4 to 8 dB(A)
- Outdoor unit cabinets meet or exceed Florida "Hurricane" code for high wind load conditions
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) Control advanced microprocessor technology aligns electrical input wave to improve electrical power factor up to 98%.
- Quiet Opperation: You can hold a meeting or teach a class in quiet comfort.
- Low-ambient Cooling Operation allows for efficient operation with outdoor temperatures as low as 0°F for the inverter models.
- Easy Installation for your Contractor Installs quickly and easily, having no need for major construction and remodeling.
- Complete Zone Control Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and/or heating only those spaces.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant uses R410A, an environmentally friendly refrigerant and a high percentage is recycleable.
- Ideal for applications such as:
Computer Network Center, Telecom rooms, Restaurants, Classrooms, Building Entrances, Retail Stores and More.
Indoor Model -Indoor Model - PCA-A36KA
Outdoor Model - PUZ-HA36NHA2
|Application: ||Heat Pump |
|BTU Cooling: ||34,000 |
|BTU Heating: ||38,000 |
|Mounting Location: ||Ceiling Suspended |
|SEER: ||16.6 |
|Capacity Range at Cooling: ||18,000 - 36,000 |
|Capacity Range at Heating: ||18,000 - 40,000 |
|Moisture Removal: |
|Power Supply: |
(Phase, Cycle, Voltage)
|1-phase, 60Hz, 208 / 230V |
|Indoor Unit: ||PCA-A36KA |
|Sound Pressure Level: |
|Indoor Unit Dimensions: |
(W: In x D: in x H: in)
|63 x 26-3/4 x 9-1/16 |
|Indoor Unit Weight: ||79 lbs |
|Field Drainpipe Size O.D.: ||1-1/16 In. |
|Outdoor Unit: ||PUZ-HA36NHA2 |
|Compressor Type: ||Inverter-driven Scroll |
|Airflow: ||3,530 CFM |
|Refrigerant Control: ||Electronic Expansion Valve |
|Sound Pressure Level at Cooling: ||52 dB(A) |
|Sound Pressure Level at Heating: ||53 dB(A) |
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions:|
(W: In x D: in x H: in)
|37-3/8 x 13-1/16 x 53-1/8 |
|Indoor Unit Weight: ||265 lbs. |
|Remote Controller Type: ||DC12V: Wired Type (Optional Wireless Controller) |
|Refrigerant Type: ||R410A |
|Refrigerant Charge: |
|Refrigerant Oil: |
(Type (fl. oz.)
|FV50S (45) |
|Refrigerant Pipe: |
(Gas Side O.D. / Liquid Side O.D.)
|5/8 in. / 3/8 in. |
|Refrigerant Pipe Length: |
(Height Difference (max.) / Length (max.))
|100 ft. / 245 ft. |
|Connection Method: |
|Flared / Flared |
|Limited Warranty: 7-year on compressor. 5-year on parts. Specifications are subject to change without notice. |
Click on the links below for more information:
The following links require Adobe Acrobat.
To download the latest version, click here!
Click Here for specifications.Click Here for Indoor Unit installation instructionsClick Here for Outdoor Unit installation instructions
Click Here For Detailed Information About This Products Warranty.
Availability: Normally ships in two business days.