Last Visited: Home
» Mini Splits 15 SEER » Mr. Slim Split-ductless: NEW PKA Series Wall Mounted Heat Pump 30,000 BTU's 15.5 SEER
| Mr. Slim Split-ductless: NEW PKA Series Wall Mounted Heat Pump 30,000 BTU's 15.5 SEER
|BUY MORE FOR A BIGGER DISCOUNT |
|2-3 - Save An Addtitional 2%|
|4-5 - Save An Addtitional 4%|
|6+ - Save An Addtitional 6%|
SAVINGS SHOWN IN YOUR CART
Click Here For Our Mini Split BTU Sizing Calculator.
Click Here For Our Mr. Slim Model Selector.Click Here For Mr. Slim's Full Line Catalog including features, info, sizing and specifications. (1.9MB)
Mr. Slim Split-ductless: PKA-Series Wall Mounted Heat Pump
Indoor Model - PKA-A30KA
Outdoor Model - PUZ-A30NHA3
Price Shown is for the Mini Split System Only.
Additional materials to complete your Mr. Slim installation are offered as options an or related items below.
*For Insulated Pre Flaired Copper Linesets we could not have made it easier for you.
You can either:
(a) Just order by the length of your lineset(s) as offered as an option below. We will send you the correct lineset(s) based on the model(s) you selected.
(b) Click Here to purchase the Mini Split Line Sets Separately from our Lineset product page. Dont sweat it (Mr. Slim Lineset Selector Included).
The new Mitsubishi Inverter R410A PKA-Series offers the following features:
- Choice of Wireless or Hard-Wired Controller - Priced for Hard Wired: New hard-wired, multi-lingual remote controller (PAR-21MAA) displays: Fault codes for both indoor and outdoor units, phone number of service contractor and critical unit operating data for service technician. Wireless Controller available for each indoor air handler is easy to use and has multiple functions and timed settings.
- Auto Vane Control: With a simple press of the OFF button, the vane closes the air outlet for a clean presentation when not in use. During operation, the vane can be adjusted with the remote controller to the perfect position to direct the airflow horizontally in cooling mode or towards the floor in heating mode, keeping room temperature even and comfortable.
- Easy Clean Filters Convenient tabs let you remove the washable filters quickly and easily for faster cleaning on the indoor units. No need to replace the filters.
- Outdoor unit sound level reduced by 4 to 8 dB(A)
- Outdoor unit cabinets meet or exceed Florida "Hurricane" code for high wind load conditions
- Inverter-driven DC Compressor detects subtle changes in temperature and automatically adjusts the compressor speed, which generates a higher energy efficiency with better performance than ever before.
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) Control advanced microprocessor technology aligns electrical input wave to improve electrical power factor up to 98%.
- Quiet Opperation: You can hold a meeting or teach a class in quiet comfort.
- Hot Start System on Heat Pumps that use hot-start technology to provide warmth from the beginning by ramping up fan speed as the coil warms. When you want warm air without annoying drafts, that's what you'll get.
- Low-ambient Cooling Operation allows for efficient operation with outdoor temperatures as low as 0°F for the inverter models.
- Easy Installation for your Contractor Installs quickly and easily, having no need for major construction and remodeling.
- Complete Zone Control Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and/or heating only those spaces.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant uses R410A, an environmentally friendly refrigerant and a high percentage is recycleable.
- Ideal for applications such as:
Churches, classrooms, day care rooms, out buildings, guard houses and more.
- Best suited for southern areas below the sunbelt
Indoor Model -Indoor Model - PKA-A30KA
Outdoor Model - PUZ-A30NHA3
|Application: ||Heat Pump |
|BTU Cooling: ||30,000 |
|BTU Heating: ||32,000 |
|Mounting Location: ||Wall Mounted |
|SEER: ||15.5 |
|Capacity Range at Cooling: ||12,000 - 30,000 |
|Capacity Range at Heating: ||12,000 - 34,000 |
|Moisture Removal: |
|Power Supply: |
(Phase, Cycle, Voltage)
|1-phase, 60Hz, 208 / 230V |
|Indoor Unit: ||PKA-A30KA |
|Sound Pressure Level: |
|Indoor Unit Dimensions: |
(W: In x D: in x H: in)
|46-1/16 x 11-5/8 x 14-3/8 |
|Indoor Unit Weight: ||46 lbs |
|Field Drainpipe Size O.D.: ||5/8 In. |
|Outdoor Unit: ||PUZ-A30NHA3 |
|Compressor Type: ||DC Inverter-driven Twin Rotary |
|Airflow: ||1,940 CFM |
|Refrigerant Control: ||Linear Expansion Valve |
|Sound Pressure Level at Cooling: ||48 dB(A) |
|Sound Pressure Level at Heating: ||50 dB(A) |
|Outdoor Unit Dimensions:|
(W: In x D: in x H: in)
|37-3/8 x 13-3/16 x 37-1/8 |
|Indoor Unit Weight: ||165 lbs. |
|Remote Controller Type: ||DC12V: Wired Type (Optional Wireless Controller) |
|Refrigerant Type: ||R410A |
|Refrigerant Charge: |
|6, 10 |
|Refrigerant Oil: |
(Type (fl. oz.)
|FV50S (28) |
|Refrigerant Pipe: |
(Gas Side O.D. / Liquid Side O.D.)
|5/8 in. / 3/8 in. |
|Refrigerant Pipe Length: |
(Height Difference (max.) / Length (max.))
|100 ft. / 165 ft. |
|Connection Method: |
|Flared / Flared |
|Limited Warranty: 7-year on compressor. 5-year on parts. Specifications are subject to change without notice. |
Click on the links below for more information:
The following links require Adobe Acrobat.
To download the latest version, click here!
Click Here for specifications.Click Here for Indoor Unit installation instructionsClick Here for Outdoor Unit installation instructions
Click Here For Detailed Information About This Products Warranty.
Availability: Normally ships in two business days.